8th International Conference on Ectodermal Dysplasias
Dear friends and colleagues,
We are pleased to share with you this invitation about the 8th conference on Ectodermal Dysplasia.
This conference starts on the 9th June until the 11th June 2022, in Paris, France. We believe in building on everyone knowledge, experience and appetite to enhance international community strength around this rare disease. We will meet with medical teams, scientists, patient representatives, and industrial actors. Our collaboration with so many countries will help research and clinical trials for better patient care. We are putting quality of life at the center of this conference.
In addition, students are welcome to join one full day, on the 10th June 2022, with specific courses given during the conference. Ectodermal Dysplasia is a rare disease, but not small!
The program is articulated around:
- Plenary sessions around updates on Ectodermal Dysplasia (diagnosis, classification, management, updates in clinics)
- Review of specific manifestations, such as Ocular manifestations, mucous membranes and sweat,
- 4 parallel workshops on the various diseases and topics, (Women, P63, Oral issues...)
- 1 session dedicated to INCONTINENTIA Pigmenti
- A session on dental care (updates, Pre-Implant orthodontics, special implants and preprosthetic surgery…)
- 1 half day of training sessions with international courses for students, including a testimony from a young male carrier of Ectodermal Dysplasia.
- Finally, daily life session, cost of living with ED, reproductive decision-making process
- Of course, we will hear from Esperare and Pierre Fabre around the latest research and coming trials.
We are counting on you to join and share this invitation around you, let’s make the best out of this international gathering!
The ED2022 Organisation committee